quinta-feira, abril 09, 2009

Deadwood's gems...














«Announcing your plans is a good way to hear God laugh.»

«Get a fucking haircut. Looks like your mother fucked a monkey.»

«Al Swearengen: You want a blow job while I talk to you?
Judge: No.
Al Swearengen: I wasn't offering personally.»

«Seth Bullock: There's a blood stain on your floor.
Al Swearengen: Yeah, I'm... I'm gonna get to that.»

«Every fuckin' beatin' I'm grateful for. Every fuckin' one of them. Get all the trust beat outta you. And you know what the fuckin' world is.»

«I'd rather try touching the moon than take on a whore's thinking.»

«Say what you’re gonna say or prepare for eternal fucking silence.»

«How's that pussy-lotion? Should I try some on my ass?»

«Don't fucking call me Al!»


"Al" Swearengen no seu melhor... Ou aqui.

Sem comentários: